|Southampton Trails Preservation Society
34 Years, 300+ Miles Of Trails
|Every Thursday morning
you can help on the beautiful trails
in Southampton Town.
To sign up, contact
Jim Crawford - 631-481-6228 or
Mark Potter - 631-325-2278
PANTS TUCKED INTO
PACK FOR WATER
HOW TO DRESS FOR HIKING:
* PRE-SPRAY YOUR CLOTHES WITH A
BUG SPRAY CONTAINING PERMETHRIN.
* TAKE WATER .
* MEET THE HIKE LEADER
* CHECK YOURSELF FOR TICKS WHEN
YOU GET HOME.
- STPS is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to
protecting trail systems.
- STPS also includes Horses on Trails (HOT) which encourages
recreational horseback trail riding.
- STPS originated and annually participates in The Great East End
Cleanup and organizes community activities on National Trails Day (in
June) and South Fork Trails Day weekend (in October).
- STPS leads free hikes throughout the Town of Southampton every
Saturday and Sunday all year long.
Grave at family plot at
Hubbard County Park
Southampton Trails Preservation Society
Marilyn Kirkbright & Dai Dayton
at Long Island Natural History Conference
exploring the estuaries
See CALENDAR for Details
This trail will STPS is leaing a hike
at LAUREL VALLEY
Sunday, January 24th.
Get out and enjoy the Town's trails.
This is the Laurel ValleyTrail.