Southampton Trails Preservation Society
|Southampton Trails Preservation Society
33 Years, 300+ Miles Of Trails
|Every Thursday morning
you can help on the beautiful trails in Southampton Town.
To sign up, contact
Ken Bieger, email@example.com, 631-745-4535
PANTS TUCKED INTO
PACK FOR WATER
HERE'S HOW TO DRESS FOR HIKING:
* PRE-SPRAY YOUR CLOTHES WITH
A BUG SPRAY CONTAINING
* TAKE WATER .
* MEET THE HIKE LEADER
* CHECK YOURSELF FOR TICKS
WHEN YOU GET HOME.
- STPS is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to protecting trail systems.
- STPS also includes Horses on Trails (HOT) which encourages recreational horseback trail
- STPS originated and annually participates in The Great East End Cleanup and organizes
community activities on National Trails Day (in June) and South Fork Trails Day weekend
- STPS leads free hikes throughout the Town of Southampton every Saturday and Sunday
all year long.
|Join the work crew!
Here is the crew opening a
NEW TRAIL in North Sea.
Tree at Anna & Daniel Mulvihill Preserve
Marilyn Kirkbright & Dai Dayton
Long Island Natural History Organization
Brookhaven National Laboratory
STPS IS BUSY! PLEASE HELP!
Clearing Hubbard Park Trail
Kayaking at Mecox Bay
Next Saturday, July 13th
Leader: MARILYN KIRKBRIGHT
See calendar for details.
Trash at Long Springs Trail
Things to see at LONG SPRINGS TRAIL
below: Narrowleaf Blue-eyed Grass
near right:: rhododendron
far right: deer skull
HOT ride on beach
Proposed new trail at Flax Pond, Water Mill