|Southampton Trails Preservation Society
33 Years, 300+ Miles Of Trails
|Every Thursday morning
you can help on the beautiful trails in Southampton Town.
To sign up, contact
Ken Bieger, email@example.com, 631-745-4535
PANTS TUCKED INTO
PACK FOR WATER
HERE'S HOW TO DRESS FOR HIKING:
* PRE-SPRAY YOUR CLOTHES WITH
A BUG SPRAY CONTAINING
* TAKE WATER .
* MEET THE HIKE LEADER
* CHECK YOURSELF FOR TICKS
WHEN YOU GET HOME.
- STPS is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to protecting trail systems.
- STPS also includes Horses on Trails (HOT) which encourages recreational horseback trail
- STPS originated and annually participates in The Great East End Cleanup and organizes
community activities on National Trails Day (in June) and South Fork Trails Day weekend
- STPS leads free hikes throughout the Town of Southampton every Saturday and Sunday
all year long.
|Join the work crew!
Here is the crew opening a
NEW TRAIL in North Sea.
Tree at Anna & Daniel Mulvihill Preserve
Marilyn Kirkbright & Dai Dayton
Long Island Natural History Organization
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Trash at Long Springs Trail
HOT ride on beach
Clearing Hubbard Park Trail
1947 aerial view of Trout Pond
Southampton Trails Preservation Society
Entrance to Gully Trail
Grave at family plot at
Hubbard County Park
Hike to Truman Capote Monument -
Leader: Bill Schilnecht
See Calendar for details.
Turkeys hiking at
Morton Wildlife Preserve
Hike Barrel Hill
Sunday, Dec 8th
Leaders: Hilary & Eric Woodward
Check Calendar for details.