|Southampton Trails Preservation Society
34 Years, 300+ Miles Of Trails
|Every Thursday morning
you can help on the beautiful trails
in Southampton Town.
To sign up, contact
Jim Crawford - 631-481-6228 or
Mark Potter - 631-325-2278
PANTS TUCKED INTO
PACK FOR WATER
HOW TO DRESS FOR HIKING:
* PRE-SPRAY YOUR CLOTHES WITH A
BUG SPRAY CONTAINING PERMETHRIN.
* TAKE WATER .
* MEET THE HIKE LEADER
* CHECK YOURSELF FOR TICKS WHEN
YOU GET HOME.
- STPS is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to
protecting trail systems.
- STPS also includes Horses on Trails (HOT) which encourages
recreational horseback trail riding.
- STPS originated and annually participates in The Great East End
Cleanup and organizes community activities on National Trails Day (in
June) and South Fork Trails Day weekend (in October).
- STPS leads free hikes throughout the Town of Southampton every
Saturday and Sunday all year long.
Grave at family plot at
Hubbard County Park
Southampton Trails Preservation Society
Because of covid restrictions, events require registration.
Please contact Marilyn Kirkbright the kayak outings,
Details are on the calendar.
Marilyn Kirkbright & Dai Dayton
at Long Island Natural History Conference
Enjoy all the trails.
Just follow the blazes
or GPS them.
see calendar for details
Saltmarshes at Ponquogue
see calendar for details.
See calendar for details.
DATE AND TIME CHANGE