|Southampton Trails Preservation Society
35 Years, 300+ Miles Of Trails
|Every Thursday morning
you can help on the beautiful trails
in Southampton Town.
To sign up, contact
Jim Crawford - 631-481-6228 or
Mark Potter - 631-325-2278
PANTS TUCKED INTO
PACK FOR WATER
HOW TO DRESS FOR HIKING:
* PRE-SPRAY YOUR CLOTHES WITH A
BUG SPRAY CONTAINING PERMETHRIN.
* TAKE WATER .
* MEET THE HIKE LEADER
* CHECK YOURSELF FOR TICKS WHEN
YOU GET HOME.
- STPS is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to
protecting trail systems.
- STPS also includes Horses on Trails (HOT) which encourages
recreational horseback trail riding.
- STPS originated and annually participates in The Great East End
Cleanup and organizes community activities on National Trails Day (in
June) and South Fork Trails Day weekend (in October).
- STPS leads free hikes throughout the Town of Southampton every
Saturday and Sunday all year long.
Grave at family plot at
Hubbard County Park
Southampton Trails Preservation Society
Marilyn Kirkbright & Dai Dayton
at Long Island Natural History Conference
Welcome to Southampton Trails. We lead hikes every Saturday & Sunday. But you don't have to
wait for an interpretive hike.The trails are open every day. You can hike all the trails in the town.
Here's how to find them: Go to:
Southampton Town Hiking Maps
LONG SPRINGS COUNTY PARK
among the ponds
Trail at QUOGUE
Long-gone mill at TROUT POND