Southampton Trails Preservation Society
35 Years, 300+ Miles Of Trails
Welcome to Southampton Trails. We lead hikes every Saturday & Sunday.
But you don’t have to wait for an interpretive hike. The trails are open every day
- STPS is a non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to
protecting trail systems.
- STPS also includes Horses on Trails (HOT) which encourages
recreational horseback trail riding.
- STPS originated and annually participates in The Great East End
Cleanup and organizes community activities on National Trails Day (in June) and South Fork Trails Day weekend (in October).
- STPS leads free hikes throughout the Town of Southampton every
Saturday and Sunday all year long.
HOW TO DRESS FOR HIKING
- PACK FOR WATER
- PANTS TUCKED INTO PALE-COLORED SOCKS
- LONG PANTS
- LONG SLEEVES
- PRE-SPRAY YOUR CLOTHES WITH A BUG SPRAY CONTAINING PERMETHRIN
- TAKE WATER
- MEET THE HIKE LEADER
- CHECK YOURSELF FOR TICKS WHEN YOU GET HOME
P.O. Box 1171
Bridgehampton, NY 11932